Free Webinar: Searching Beyond Google and Tools for More Efficient Research
Jan. 14, 2014 - Online search is a critical component of R&D.
But with so many options, where should scientists, engineers and analysts go to find the right information?
Speaker Mary Ellen Bates will provide a comparison of free vs. premium information sources, the pros and cons of each, and how to get the most value out of your search during this January 28th SLA PartnerTalk at 2:00 p.m. EST.
This Webinar is free to SLA members (register today), and will help you understand:
- What resources you can find for free on the web
- When and how to explore premium information sources
- The difference between finding information and finding answers
- Tips for more strategic searching
- How to recognize when you should consult an information professional
Post Updated: Download Mary Ellen’s free whitepaper: Moving Beyond Google: Why and When to Go Pro
When: Tuesday, 28 January, 02:00 p.m. – 03:30 p.m. ET (07:00 p.m. – 08:30 p.m. UTC)
Cost: Free to SLA members. Not an SLA member? Join today!
Speaker: Mary Ellen Bates, Bates Information Services
Sponsored by: ProQuest
Any questions? Contact email@example.com.