Make Time for a Quick Take at SLA 2014
Got 15 minutes?
Quick Takes are short, provocative talks on such topics as Big Data, Altmetrics, Developing Powerful LinkedIn Profiles, Technology Tools for Instruction, and more.
Your time at the annual conference is valuable, and these new sessions will be time well-spent in Vancouver.
Quick Take sessions planned for SLA 2014 include:
- What the Heck is Big Data? And Why is it Important?
- MBA Insights: The Top 5 Things Information Professionals Should Know about Business Students
- Altmetrics – The Basics
- The Librarian is Where? Supporting Clients Across Miles and Timezones
- Top 5 Tips for Developing Powerful LinkedIn Profiles
- Networking Naturally: Getting to the Heart of Information Sharing
- Analytical Tools Overview
- Mapping It: Tips and Tricks in Online Mapping Tools
- Technology Tools for Instructions
After you catch the early bird registration rate for SLA 2014 (deadline is April 11th), make sure you plan to catch a few Quick Takes this June in Vancouver.