SLA Learning Initiative Partnership (L.I.P)
In today’s world, content is king—and nobody knows content like special librarians. How would your brand’s value, awareness and loyalty increase through a strategic partnership with the world’s largest, most venerable association for special librarians?
In 2015, SLA is launching a new opportunity to elevate your company’s brand to a whole new level. This partnership is designed to allow select organizations to become a curator and provider of high-quality, up-to-date, relevant content that will keep members of the special librarian community well informed of changes, trends, and happenings in various sectors within the information world.
This is a unique opportunity to be seen as the authority in your area of expertise, the source that special librarians and information professionals will look to for the first and final word on “what’s happening now” in the information world.
As an SLA Learning Institute Partner (L.I.P.), you will work with SLA to create a series of industry-wide updates and content “events” that provide our members with a wide variety of quality content in various forms. From whitepapers and Webinars to expert interviews and resource guides, this is a chance for your company to step up to the plate and become the leading voice in your sector within the information industry.
Benefits of being an SLA L.I.P. include–
- Gaining instant credibility by becoming a partner with the largest and most distinguished association for special librarians;
- Enjoying ongoing interaction with professionals across the globe who are actively participating in the information industry; Establishing your company or organization as an authority in the information community
- Becoming a sought-after, recognized brand;
- Contributing to and enhancing the special librarian community; and
- Establishing your commitment to the advancement of special librarians and information professionals.
- Premier booth space at the SLA Annual Conference (costs to sponsor and exhibit at the conference are separate)
- Full-page advertisement in 6 issues of SLA’s Information Outlook magazine
- (2) Social media postings highlighting upcoming L.I.P. topics and events.
- Hot Topic Session – For no additional cost, you can present a conference session that you create on an up-to-the-minute topic in your industry. (value $8,000)
- 20% discount on an Exhibitor Preview
Any large business structure consists of several units, and local teams are formed in each department who are competing with each other. Spy app can play a key role in this struggle.