2014 Board of Directors Candidates Announced – 22 March 2013
SLA Announces Candidates for 2014 Board of Directors
Alexandria, Virginia, 22 March 2013 – The Special Libraries Association?s Nominating Committee has identified 10 candidates to stand for election to 5 positions on the 2014 SLA Board of Directors.
The candidates will serve three-year terms on the board if elected. SLA members will be able to speak with the candidates at the SLA 2013 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO in San Diego on Monday, 10 June, from 2-3:00 p.m. in the INFO-EXPO Hall. The election will be held electronically in mid-September 2013.
The 10 candidates running for election are as follows:
- Leslie Reynolds, Texas A&M University Libraries, College Station, Texas
- Jill Strand, Maslon Edelman Borman Brand LLP, Minneapolis, Minnesota
For Chapter Cabinet Chair-Elect
- James King, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland
- Valerie Ryder, Wolper Information Services, Easton, Pennsylvania
For Division Cabinet Chair-Elect
- Pamela Enrici, University of Minnesota-Duluth Libraries, Duluth, Minnesota
- Juliane Schneider, Countway Library of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
For Director (2 positions)
- Tony Landolt, Reprints Desk, Encino, California
- Moy McIntosh, Cleary Gottlieb Steen Hamilton LLP, New York, New York
- Valerie Perry, University of Kentucky Libraries, Lexington, Kentucky
- Bethan Ruddock, Mimas, Manchester, United Kingdom
The Nominating Committee is responsible for soliciting candidates from SLA?s membership and compiling a group that has compelling talent supported by tangible accomplishments, is professionally diverse, and provides regionally balanced representation to the international association. For more information about SLA’s governance practices and leadership, please visit the Board of Directors section of our Website.
The Special Libraries Association (SLA) is a nonprofit global organization for innovative information professionals and their strategic partners. SLA serves 9,000 members in 75 countries in the information profession, including corporate, academic and government information specialists. SLA promotes and strengthens its members through learning, advocacy and networking initiatives. For more information, visit www.sla.org.
Get a low price finasteride is not easy. Remember you need a finasteride drug is not particularly carried away. As long as you think you dare questions. They are currently not easy.