SLA membership instantly connects you to colleagues down the street and around the world. But connections are just the beginning! As a member of SLA, you also enjoy access to exceptional experiences, vibrant communities, educational resources, and essential tools to make you and your organization more successful. Following are just a few of the many ways SLA membership can enhance your career and your value:
- Develop rewarding professional relationships at local chapter meetings and events and discipline-specific programs and at the SLA Annual Conference;
- Ask questions and get answers, share ideas and expertise, and build and strengthen professional relationships through SLA’s online community tool, SLA Connect;
- Burnish your professional credentials and skills on your time with SLA Webinar recordings, conveniently archived and waiting for you, check out our latest New Member Webinar here;
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends and issues through SLA’s online magazine, Information Outlook, and our social media channels; and
- Develop leadership, marketing and technical skills by taking advantage of SLA volunteer opportunities.