Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-term care insurance is being offered to SLA members at 15-50% below standard agent rates from ALL major insurance companies. Plans include comprehensive home health care, assisted living, and nursing home care.
10 Main Reasons for Long-Term Care Insurance:
- Protect your assets and all that you’ve worked for!
- 2 out of 5 Americans over the age of 65 will need Long-Term Care!
- 6 out of 10 Americans have already experienced a Long-Term Care situation within their families!
- Avoid being dependent on others or a burden to family or friends!
- Have YOUR choice of home care or the facility used for assisted living or nursing home care-not the government’s choice!
- You will not have to go on Medicaid-a government sponsored welfare program (due to loss of Assets, Home, Money, etc.)!
- Medicare will not cover Long-Term Care!
- You will be unable to obtain Long-Term Care insurance if you develop a medical condition that will make you ineligible for coverage.
- If you are self-employed or are a business owner or a corporation, your premiums may be 100% tax deductible with one of our approved plans!
- Your estate attorney will advise you to purchase immediately!
Association Health Programs wants members to be able to protect themselves and their families against the loss of their assets. Long-term care is an important retirement planning tool for those between the ages of 45-75. It provides choice of living conditions and can relieve your family of the care-giving and financial burden.
Association Health Programs utilizes only ‘A’ rated insurance carriers, which means they meet the highest level of financial stability, exceptional customer service, and payment of claims.
Rates vary by age. Plans vary by state. Coverage is not guaranteed.