SLA 2018 Scholarship Opportunities
SLA is pleased to announce that five scholarships to attend the SLA 2018 Annual Conference will be awarded to members who demonstrate a desire and commitment to advance their career and professional development. The scholarship opportunities extend to all SLA members, and include registration to the SLA 2018 Annual Conference.
To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must:
- Complete all questions on the application form (click here to complete the application form).
- Write a brief statement on how the applicant would utilize information and networking gained in the course of attending the conference.
- Be an SLA member in good standing as of March 15, 2018 and maintain membership through June 2018.
- Submit their completed application by April 9, 2018. Scholarship recipients will be notified in late April.
Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to:
- Write a guest blog for SLA about their experience and/or how they will implement what they learned at the conference in their organization and within SLA by August 2018.
- Prepare and participate in a webinar for students and new professionals on a topic to be determined by SLA.
Applicants must complete all questions. If you have questions about the application, please email email@example.com.