SLA 2022 Registration Rates and Policies
The SLA 2022 Annual Conference is formatted and priced to accommodate both in-person and on-demand (virtual) attendance!
Before you register, please note the following considerations:
- In-person registration fees include access to the virtual content.
- SLA is making financial assistance available to provide up to 25 eligible members with free registration for the 2022 virtual conference experience. Review the criteria to determine whether you are eligible for hardship assistance.
- If you are a confirmed or potential presenter, please wait to register until you receive registration instructions from SLA staff. No refunds will be offered for those who register prematurely.
- Speakers and presenters who only wish to attend their own session and then depart the conference may qualify for a “Walk and Talk” registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
|SLA MEMBER REGISTRATION||IN-PERSON + VIRTUAL||
|*Full Conference: Early Bird (through July 1)||$650.00||$300.00|
|Full Conference: Regular (after July 1)||$800.00||$350.00|
|INFO-EXPO: One-Day Pass||$100.00|
|INFO-EXPO: Three-Day Pass||$250.00|
|NON-MEMBER REGISTRATION||IN-PERSON + VIRTUAL||
|*Full Conference: Early Bird (through July 1)||$845.00||$475.00|
|Full Conference: Regular (after July 1)||$995.00||$525.00|
|INFO-EXPO: One-Day Pass||$150.00|
|INFO-EXPO: Three-Day Pass||$300.00|
All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
* Payment must be received in full no later than 1 July 2022 to qualify for the “Early Bird” rate.
** One-day conference registration includes sessions and events for that day only. For in-person attendees, one-day conference registration also includes access to the INFO-EXPO.
Non-member full conference registration does not include membership. Questions regarding membership can be sent to email@example.com.
Group registration. Register five (5) or more people from the same company or organization and receive a group discount of 15%. If you are registering SLA members, please be sure to have each person’s SLA email address and user information. You must pay for the registrations at the time of registering.
Registration fees for in-person attendance include the following:
- 100-plus education sessions;
- access to community events;
- lunch in the INFO-EXPO Hall; and
- the opening reception.
Full conference registration. Allows admission to non-ticketed education sessions, non-ticketed receptions, INFO-EXPO hall, and all general sessions.
One-day registration. Allows admission to non-ticketed education sessions, non-ticketed receptions, INFO-EXPO hall, and general session for the day selected. Price is per day.
INFO-EXPO registration. Allows admission to the INFO-EXPO only. No other conference programs, events, or activities are accessible with this type of registration. The pass is offered to buyers in industries relevant to libraries and information professionals and is not intended for unaffiliated merchants or vendors.
Presenter full conference registration. Allows admission to non-ticketed education sessions, non-ticketed receptions, INFO-EXPO hall, and all general sessions. If you are a confirmed or potential presenter, please wait to register until you receive registration instructions from SLA staff regarding presenter registrations. No refunds will be offered for those who register prematurely.
Registration payment must be received in full before a registrant may attend the conference. All payments must be received no later than 1 July 2022 at the following address:
P.O. Box 715338
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA 19171-5338
Attendees whose payments are not received by 1 July 2022 must bring payment to the conference to complete registration.
Refunds and Cancellations
All registration cancellations are subject to a $100 cancellation administrative fee. Requests for refunds must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. SLA staff will assist you according to the dates indicated below:
- Refund requests received on or before June 15 are eligible for a full refund, minus the $100 cancellation fee.
- Refund requests received between June 16 and July 1 are eligible for a refund of 50% of the registration and applicable event fees, minus the $100 cancellation fee.
- Refund requests made after July 1 will NOT be honored.
Virtual conference registration provides access for several weeks, so cancellations for virtual registrations will not be accepted. No refunds or credits will be given to “no show” attendees. Name substitutions will be accepted if received on or before July 1. Registrant will be responsible for providing any materials received to their substitute.
Registration for ticketed events will open later this year. Watch for news regarding ticketed events registration.
Visa Letter Requests
If you require a visa and a visa letter from SLA to attend the SLA 2022 Annual Conference, please take the following steps:
- Register for the 2022 Annual Conference.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your visa letter request, a copy of your passport, and a letter from your employer/institution.
SLA continues to follow the changing situation regarding COVID-19. The safety of our in-person attendees in Charlotte is our foremost priority, and we will be following state and local health guidelines and mandates at SLA 2022: Source Forward.
Please note that COVID requirements for Mecklenburg County (which includes the city of Charlotte) may not be uniform for all businesses in and around the city of Charlotte. Some venues may be more or less strict than others, with their own procedures and expectations.
As an attendee, you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the HEALTH and SAFETY POLICY: I agree that I will follow the health and safety recommendations and guidelines as posted regarding COVID for in-person attendance at SLA 2022: Source Forward. I also agree that I will follow any required steps as decided by the SLA Board of Directors in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and state and local guidelines.