Copyright risk management checklist
Copyright risk management is key to copyright compliance. A short checklist to lower your risks:
- Understand basic copyright principles in your own country.
- Be comfortable with global copyright issues – remember, most online content means a global copyright issue.
- Know when fair use/dealing and exceptions apply to your particular circumstances.
- Be aware of the difference between a copyright lawyer and the non-lawyer who manages copyright in an organization.
- Be proactive and have a copyright risk management plan in place, possibly including a copyright policy.
- Spread the copyright word – educate those around you about copyright and licensing electronic content.
Sign up for the free open house "Why We Need to Manage Copyright" to learn more about the importance of copyright management and compliance, and about the benefits of the Certificate in Copyright Management program.
When: Tuesday, November 27
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Our team is always focused on the most successful marketing campaigns, for example, if someone wants to buy cialis online, he knows where to do it because of the quality product and a strong brand.