Join our Loyalty Club
The Special Libraries Association (SLA) is proud to serve innovative information professionals and their strategic partners through learning, advocacy and networking initiatives, but our work could not be complete without the support of our donors.
By investing in SLA, you help us to expand and improve our education services, support our scholarship offerings, and technology that directly supports the needs of our community members to help advance their career and organizational success.
Every donor who contributes $100+ annually to SLA will become a valued member of the SLA Loyalty Club. To show our sincere appreciation and thanks, each Loyalty Club member will be recognized as such:
- Receive a mention in a SLA Blog recognizing your incredible generosity and dedication to SLA.
- Invited to a Loyalty Club Reception at the Annual Conference
- Receive a Loyalty Club Ribbon on Annual Conference Credentials
- Receive special seating at the Annual Conference Opening General Session
- Receive recognition of Loyalty Club at the Annual Conference Opening General Session
We encourage you to make a tax-deductible donation to Support SLA today!
SLA is recognized in the United States as tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.