Public Policy Advisory Council
The Public Policy Advisory Council will:
– Establish criteria on public policy issues to follow that impact the field of information/knowledge management and information professionals.
– Establish a clear mission and scope specifically focusing on issues impacting SLA and its members vs. the profession at large.
– Track and report on public policy issues impacting SLA members and information professionals via SLA communication platforms.
– Advise the association’s leadership (including the CEO and senior staff) on importance of issues.
– Collaborate with communities to ensure information is disseminated, promoted and used.