Certificate in Licensing Digital Content
Registration is now open!
Are you new to licensing digital content? Do you have some experience, but want to enhance your knowledge and skills?
The certificate program in licensing digital content teaches you practical skills and information that you can apply immediately in your library or organization and to your individual circumstances. It’s asynchronous, with optional virtual classes and virtual instructor office hours.
You’ll have access to the course materials from January 10 to May 22, 2022. Although the program offers flexible registration, you are encouraged to register as soon as possible to reserve your spot and start connecting with others in this cohort.
The certificate in licensing digital content will only be offered once in 2022, so register now to take advantage of this unparalleled learning opportunity!
The certificate program in licensing digital content consists of three courses:
- Introduction to Licensing Digital Content;
- Digital Licensing Terms and Conditions; and
- Negotiating and Managing Digital Licenses.
To assist you in completing the courses, the program offers these key features:
- three e-tutorials on key aspects of licensing digital content that you can review at your own pace on your own schedule;
- exclusive tools to help you negotiate and manage licenses in your enterprise;
- a 24/7 online forum where you can ask questions, engage in discussions, and network with other licensing professionals;
- Zoom virtual classroom meetings; and
- reference materials and resources (including tools) for use after you earn your certificate.
Details about the course content are available here.
The program cost is $849. A group discount option of $764/each is available for three or more individuals from the same organization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the group discount.