INTEL-14. Identifying & Managing Biases in Research, Analysis, & Decision-Making
INTEL-14 | Identifying & Managing Biases in Research, Analysis, & Decision-Making
Course Dates: April 9-27, 2018
Full course description coming soon.
April 9-27, 2018
- Lecture 1: April 9 | 1 – 2 pm ET
- Lecture 2: April 11 | 1 – 2 pm ET
- Live Discussion 1: April 13 | 1 – 2 pm ET
- Open Period for Readings & Forum Discussion: April 16-19
- Live Discussion 2: April 27 | 1 – 2 pm ET
Lectures and live discussions are conducted as virtual meetings using GoToWebinar. Review the Attendee Quick Reference Guide for more information. Please check with your IT department to see if you have authorization to access GoToWebinar.
All online sessions are recorded for additional access during the course.
Member Price: $495*
Non-Member Price: $715*
* A late fee of $50 will be added to your invoice if you register at or after midnight (12:00 a.m. ET) on the first day of the course. Late registration does not guarantee live access to the first course session.
**SLA and the instructors reserve the right to cancel the course if a minimum registration count is not met.