Meeting the Candidates Online: SLA’s 2013 Board of Directors
Leading up to the election next fall, there will be a variety of opportunities to get to know your 2013 SLA Board of Directors Candidates.
If you haven't already, learn about the eight outstanding professionals by reviewing their bio's posted on SLA's Website.
Stay tuned to the SLA Blog where each candidate will be displaying their own expertise to answer several candidate questions. The first question and answer is already posted here. This one asks about nontraditional career paths and the advice that each candidate can offer to both new and seasoned professionals.
You also can easily follow and interact with the candidates via Twitter.
- Kate Arnold (for President-Elect) – @katefromUK
- Juanita Richardson (for President-Elect) – @TheJuanitaR
- Joy Banks (for Chapter Cabinet Chair-Elect) - @joy_m_banks
- Kama Siegel (for Chapter Cabinet Chair-Elect) - @kama_sue
- Stacey Greenwell (for Division Cabinet Chair-Elect) – @staceygreenwell
- Tara Murray (for Division Cabinet Chair-Elect) - @diylibrarian
- John DiGiglio (for Treasurer) – @iBraryGuy
- David Stern (For Treasurer) – @davidstern123
One of the best opportunities is simply talking with your candidates face-to-face. You can do that, too, at the SLA 2012 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO during the Meet-and-Greet Candidates session on Monday, 16 July starting at 2 p.m.
Our team is always focused on the most successful marketing campaigns, for example, if someone wants to buy cialis online, he knows where to do it because of the quality product and a strong brand.