How to Register for Events as a Non-Member
- Navigate to the program you want to register for and click the “register” button.
- You will be redirected to a Login page. Click “Create Account” or if you want to become a member, click “Join SLA”
- Enter your name, email, and billing address. *if your email is already in the system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your log in information
- Once your profile is created, review your information and click “Continue to Registration”
- Once on registration page, click on “I’m Registering Myself”
- Enter your information. Go to the next page.
- Select the price. then click “Add Attendee to Cart”
- Click “Go to Cart”
- Review your cart and make any changes necessary then click “Checkout.”
Q: Whenever I try to complete registration, it comes up with a 404 error message. What do I do?
A: When this happens, please go back to the sla.org homepage and click log in. Log in using the credentials that were emailed to you. If you do not receive these credentials, please contact email@example.com
Q: I’m trying to register for InfoTrends and when I click “registering for myself” nothing happens. I am signed in as a member.
A: Please use Google Chrome as your browser and if you continue to have problems, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org