Sponsorships and Advertising
The Special Libraries Association is an international professional association for library and information professionals working in business, government, law, finance, non-profit, and academic organizations and institutions. SLA members span the breadth of the information industry, from traditional librarians to taxonomists, data scientists to competitive intelligence specialists, and knowledge managers to research directors. SLA offers advertising and sponsorship opportunities to engage with our members all year round, including the following:
SLA Annual Conference – The SLA Community Celebrates 115 Years!
The SLA Annual Conference is celebrating the 115th Anniversary. This conference is the place where SLA members come together to learn and network with like-minded industry professionals and discuss the latest industry topics and trends for special libraries.
SLA Digital advertising offers your organization the opportunity to reach the SLA audience year-round.
- Website Advertising
- Custom Dedicated Email Marketing
- SLA Connect Forums
To discuss exhibit, sponsorship and advertising opportunities with SLA, contact:
Kristen Totaro, Industry Relations Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 1-856-437-4719
SLA Webinars are one of the most popular opportunities available to connect with our members. Do you have a product or service to promote to the SLA Members? Choose your target audience – SLA Membership or Community Specific Webinar.
Benefits of Hosting an SLA Webinar:
- Promote your product and/or service for 45-minute webinar – 15 minute Q&A.
- Registration Management & Logistics
- Dedicated Email Message – 2 email messages promoting the webinar to SLA members and guests (sponsorship copy and logo provided by sponsor).
- SLA This Week E-Newsletter – 2 mentions leading up to the webinar.
- Social Media Posts – 3 social media posts leading up to the webinar on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Website Banner – promotional banner rotating on SLA.org home page leading up to the webinar (468×60)
To host a webinar, contact Kristen Totaro, Industry Relations Manager, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1-856-437-4719