Register for an SLA 2013 CE Course Today!
In addition to the wide array of educational sessions offered at the SLA 2013 Annual Conference June 9 – 11, there are also opportunities to add in-depth learning to your conference experience.
CE courses are presented by SLA’s divisions, whose planners have worked diligently to bring expert instructors to you in San Diego.
There are 7 half-day and 3 full-day CE courses taking place on Saturday, June 8:
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- The Accidental Systems Librarian (Information Technology)
- Chemistry for the Non-Chemist Librarian (Chemistry)
- Preparing for, Planning and Managing a Sales Call (Business & Finance) — CANCELLED
- Thinking Strategically and Building the Future (Knowledge Management)
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Chemical Information Sources (Chemistry)
- The Road to Successful CI: From Novice to Expert (Competitive Intelligence)
- Social Media Techniques for Info Pros (Competitive Intelligence)
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Information Is Beautiful: Using Design to Enhance Your Narrative (Business & Finance)
- Introduction to Taxonomies (Taxonomy)
- Patent Research: The Next Level (Science-Technology)
You may also want to consider taking a Click University certificate course:
Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Teaching Others About Copyright and Licensing (CCM700)
- The Knowledge Audit: Evaluating Intellectual Capital Use (KMKS102)
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fundamentals of Knowledge Management and Knowledge Services (KMKS101)
- Copyright Compliance and Management (CCM600)
Register for any of these courses through the conference registration site, and check the online planner for course descriptions and instructor information.
See you in San Diego!
Get a low price finasteride is not easy. Remember you need a finasteride drug is not particularly carried away. As long as you think you dare questions. They are currently not easy.
Leave a Reply