Register for an SLA 2013 CE Course Today!
In addition to the wide array of educational sessions offered at the SLA 2013 Annual Conference June 9 – 11, there are also opportunities to add in-depth learning to your conference experience.
CE courses are presented by SLA’s divisions, whose planners have worked diligently to bring expert instructors to you in San Diego.
There are 7 half-day and 3 full-day CE courses taking place on Saturday, June 8:
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- The Accidental Systems Librarian (Information Technology)
- Chemistry for the Non-Chemist Librarian (Chemistry)
- Preparing for, Planning and Managing a Sales Call (Business & Finance) — CANCELLED
- Thinking Strategically and Building the Future (Knowledge Management)
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Chemical Information Sources (Chemistry)
- The Road to Successful CI: From Novice to Expert (Competitive Intelligence)
- Social Media Techniques for Info Pros (Competitive Intelligence)
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Information Is Beautiful: Using Design to Enhance Your Narrative (Business & Finance)
- Introduction to Taxonomies (Taxonomy)
- Patent Research: The Next Level (Science-Technology)
You may also want to consider taking a Click University certificate course:
Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Teaching Others About Copyright and Licensing (CCM700)
- The Knowledge Audit: Evaluating Intellectual Capital Use (KMKS102)
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fundamentals of Knowledge Management and Knowledge Services (KMKS101)
- Copyright Compliance and Management (CCM600)
See you in San Diego!