Several Honored for Accomplishments in 2015
A year of unprecedented change in SLA is ending with dozens of members being honored for their individual and group achievements in furthering the association’s goals and objectives.
SLA President Jill Strand will be presenting Presidential Citations to the following committees, task forces, and individuals over the coming weeks:
- The Advocacy Task Force;
- The Committee on Association Governance;
- The Building Subcommittee;
- The Bylaws Committee;
- The Competencies Task Force;
- The Finance Committee;
- The Transition Committee;
- The Volunteer Experience Task Force; and
- Cindy Shamel, Ulla de Stricker, and Dorothy McGarry.
For more information about the citation recipients, read the press release.
Any large business structure consists of several units, and local teams are formed in each department who are competing with each other. Spy app can play a key role in this struggle.