Sign Up Now: January Course on Copyright Fundamentals
Do you need to better understand copyright, but don’t know where to start?
Sign up for CCM100 Introduction to Copyright Management: Principles and Issues and learn about:
- How and why info pros are becoming the copyright gurus in their organizations
- Responsibility for copyright compliance
- Copyright myths and gray areas
- Reading and understanding news related to copyright court cases, legislation and studies
- Developing a plan to deal with copyright issues
CCM100 begins Tuesday, January 8. This three-session online course has been revised and expanded for 2013, so don’t miss this opportunity to find the copyright management answers you’ve been looking for.
Cost is $295 for members; discounts are available.
Read what instructor Lesley Ellen Harris has to say about the Art of Managing Copyright Issues, and what recent participants have said about the CCM certificate program:
“[CCM100 offered] great insights into the real-life problems and issues of other copyright managers.”
“I like that we ended up with recommended steps. It’s always good to have a plan.”
“…[T]he courses have been tremendous and have made a big difference for me. I’m sending all of my staff librarians to start the certificate.”
Questions? Contact Click University.