SLA Housing for the 2013 Annual Conference is now open! Book your hotel reservation today!
SLA is pleased to announce Experient as the official housing partner for the SLA 2013 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO June 9-11, 2013 in San Diego, California, USA. Click here to make your reservation today.
Making your hotel reservation through the official SLA housing office helps contribute to the success of the 2013 conference and the association as a whole. Room blocks that SLA has reserved in recent years in other cities help reduce the cost of future conferences because each conference city evaluates the revenue that our event brings to a city. Choosing to stay within the SLA block of hotel rooms helps us keep current and future costs down, negotiate better rates for future conferences, and keep meeting space rental costs to a minimum.
In addition to supporting the association, you will receive the following benefits when you book your hotel room through SLA’s official housing office:
- Lowest rates – We have worked diligently with our hotel partners to negotiate the lowest available rates and offer a variety of price points at different properties.
- Outstanding customer service – Experient provides dedicated support for all SLA conference attendees with a call center available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CT) that can be reached at 800-974-3084, 847-996-5876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to waitlist – If a date range at a certain property is not available, Experient will allow you to add your name to the waitlist and will do everything in their power to obtain the requested room.
- Flexible terms – Prepayment of the entire stay is not required at the time of booking and there are no change fees when using SLA’s housing office.
- Room guarantee – Hotels, like airlines, overbook to compensate for a percentage of cancellations. On rare occasions, people with reservations at one hotel may be “walked” to another hotel. SLA has contracted with host hotels to ensure that you will have a room.
- Quality assurance – All SLA contracted hotels have been inspected by SLA staff for quality and safety.
- Great networking opportunities – More networking opportunities exist in hotels within the block since most other conference participants are also staying at the same properties.
We know that you have many different options when booking your hotel reservations but hope that, by our offering a variety of hotels and rates, all attendees will choose to stay in an SLA hotel. Remember, booking your hotel through the SLA housing office helps keep future housing and registration fees low! We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing
you in San Diego!
Please note: Reservations must be completed online or by fax. If you have any questions, you may contact Experient Housing at:
Phone: 800-974-3084 or 847-996-5876