SLA Launches New Job Board
With the job market picking up steam, SLA is revitalizing its career center to help special librarians and information professionals connect with employers more quickly and easily than ever before.
Today, SLA is premiering a new job board that’s built to enhance the job-seeking process. The job board boasts a host of upgraded features designed to help special librarians land the perfect job with much less effort. With this new tool, information professionals can—
- Immediately review jobs from top employers;
- Save time by using the one-click application feature;
- Keep accurate track of all their job applications;
- Receive alerts about new job matches while maintaining complete anonymity;
- Sign up through Facebook or LinkedIn;
- Easily refer a friend or discover whether anyone in their network is connected to an organization to which they’re applying;
- Receive a customized profile URL that can be distributed to employers;
- Stay connected while on the go through a mobile interface; and
- Create interactive video résumés to help their application stand out.
The new career center also features new tools to help employers effectively promote their job openings and manage the application process to identify and land their ideal candidate. By using the career center’s new job posting packages and high visibility add-ons, employers can be sure to attract the best candidates from the largest association of special librarians in the world.
There’s much more waiting inside the new SLA Career Center. Register now to start finding the right jobs or job seekers today!
Any large business structure consists of several units, and local teams are formed in each department who are competing with each other. Spy app can play a key role in this struggle.