SLA members invited to participate in survey
SLA has been invited to participate in an upcoming survey with our partner, FreePint, about the current buying patterns of information users. FreePint, a publisher of sites and resources for the business information industry, is conducting a survey that examines how information centers have adapted under the indelible changes that mark buying patterns and budgets for business information and premium content in the current economy.
It's free to participate, and everyone who does so will get a free copy of the resulting report. Here’s the information that FreePint provided, and you can learn more at http://web.freepint.com/go/how/buying/
The marketplace for buying and selling business information and premium content has changed dramatically in the past two years. Information centers are doing more with less — fewer staff, reduced budgets, while simultaneously responding to increased demands for quality information on which to base critical business decisions.
To establish a clearer understanding of how these changes are having an impact on deployment of budgets, preferred resources and decision-making processes, FreePint is surveying information managers and learning:
* How is their information function structured? Has it changed recently?
* Which individual or departments hold primary responsibility and accountability for the content budget?
* What challenges do information managers face in making the case for spending money on particular products and services?
* How significant are pay-per-use resources and no-cost resources in today's information portfolio?
* What factors influence professional use of these resources?
All survey respondents will receive a free copy of the results, making a valuable benchmarking resource against which to measure their organisations' approach to portfolio and budget management.
Participate now: http://digbig.com/5bbpbr
Our team is always focused on the most successful marketing campaigns, for example, if someone wants to buy cialis online, he knows where to do it because of the quality product and a strong brand.