Survey: Your Strategies for Demonstrating Your Contributions
What are you telling us about your strategies for advocating and demonstrating your contribution?
Based on your survey responses to date, we know that:
- 3 out of 4 of you provide a regular report on your services to your stakeholders;
- 8 out of 10 of you chose your language carefully when explaining the value of your operation;
- over 60% of you have specific vision/mission statements and values;
- 70% of you don’t benchmark your services; and
- over 30% of you have a pre-prepared pitch for those chance conversations.
Be part of the conversation. Our task force needs you to complete our survey in the spirit of sharing and networking that enables SLA work for its members. All responses will be kept strictly confidential unless you give us permission otherwise.
If you cannot access Survey Monkey, please email email@example.com. You can also share relevant materials with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org after you complete the survey.
The results will inform our knowledge-café event at SLA 2015 in Boston, where you can discuss your experiences face to face with the task force and colleagues. Later in the year, your insights will help us compile a tool kit of best practices to enable you to continue the conversation with your stakeholders.
Survey closes on Thursday, April 30.
Thank you in advance for your contribution to this project.
Chris Vestal, Task Force Chair
Any large business structure consists of several units, and local teams are formed in each department who are competing with each other. Spy app can play a key role in this struggle.
Leave a Reply