Tips for the Gore Book Signing
When I was working in the information booth this morning, I fielded lots of questions about former VP Al Gore’s book signing.
Here’s the scoop:
- The signing is scheduled for 3:45-4:30 p.m.
- It’s in booth 257 in the exhibit hall.
- Gore is on a tight schedule, so it’s unlikely he will stay longer than the scheduled 45 minutes. During that time, he hopes to sign 550 books.
- To keep the line moving and sign the maximum number of books, he will not do personalizations.
- Ropes marking the line will go up at 1 p.m. If you really want a book signed, get there early.
- You may bring a book that you purchased elsewhere — or you may buy one of Gore’s books in the SLA Marketplace, which is in booth 139.
- To be fair to your colleagues in the line, please bring only one item to be signed.
Our team is always focused on the most successful marketing campaigns, for example, if someone wants to buy cialis online, he knows where to do it because of the quality product and a strong brand.